Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Over Looking The Bucking Chute

By Terrie Vickers

A view from the top. This is a different way for me to observe the rodeo because I am usually down in the arena swinging gates, pulling ropes and any thing else that keeps me moving. I just cant sit still very long.

I guess you could say every thing happens for a reason. I had a horse accident recently. So I was unable to do my regular assignment. This gave me a chance to to do other jobs and then you observe some things I haven't seen for awhile.

This time my hat goes off to the all the help that it takes to get those young boys & girls on those calves, steers and bulls. I don't know why anyone would want to ride some thing that wants to pound you in the ground and stomp all over you. However, what impressed me the most was that each rider had so many helpers and others riders working together to get every thing just right for each rider. At that moment it is all for one.Thanks to all of you. Keep up the good work because we are one big rodeo family that wants the best for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment