Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rodeo Moms in Business-Lisa's Vinyl Creations

by Lisa Woodland

6 1/2years ago I quit my dream Interior Design Career to be a mom. Little did I know then that I would be a rodeo mom. Coming off a career to the mundane everyday dishes, laundry, and diapers I found myself falling into a depression. I needed a creative outlet that would keep me upbeat. Then I soon needed extra money to rodeo.

I started a vinyl sign business, Lisa’s Vinyl Creations. We do custom boards, signs, auto decals, and wall decor. This industry has changed a lot in the last 4 years and is unlimited. With a jpeg design or a hand drawing that can be scanned in we can turn your brands, logo, quotes, & family mottos into trailer and auto advertising, wall art, and decor. Check out our website lisasvinylcreations.com and new blog with current ideas and products lisasvinylcreations.blogspot.com.

Now you can get official Rodeo Moms Club decals for your truck, trailer or whatever. Check it out here.

Contact Info. Lisa Woodland 435-623-4946 or 801-372-6176.


No comments:

Post a Comment